Call for Abstract
31st European Congress on Nanotechnology and Materials Engineering, will be organized around the theme “Making Superior Improvements in Nanotech and Materials Engineering to Reach New Heights
Venue: Mercure Budapest Buda”
Nano Mat 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nano Mat 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanoparticle Technology plays significant role in the enactment of nanotechnology in various engineering and industrial fields comprising advanced ceramics, new batteries, electronic devices, engineering catalysts, fundamental ink and paint, biotechnology, drug delivery system, etc., and makes use of the distinctive properties of nanoparticles, which is completely separate from those that of the majority materials. It controls the preparation, handling, application and characterization of nanoparticles. Nanoparticle technology scrutinizes prospect possibilities and different innovations and contains essential knowledge on characterization and the effect of nanoparticles on the surroundings and human beings. So, Nanoparticle technology is also said as revolutionary and new technology.
- Track 1-1Zero-valent iron Nanoparticle technology
- Track 1-2Shape stability of Nanoparticles
- Track 1-3Recent innovations in Nanoparticle synthesis and production
- Track 1-4Biosynthesis of Nanoparticles and technological concepts
- Track 1-5Complement activation in Nanoparticle vaccines
- Track 1-6Enhancing thermal conductivity of fluids with Nanoparticles
- Track 1-7Drug nanocrystal technology and lipid Nanoparticles
For the development of mankind, Materials sciences have played a key role. Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) is an integrative field of science and engineering which inspects how variations in the structure of a material impact its properties. This field comprises of chemical, biomedical, mechanical, electrical, aerospace engineering, civil, physics and chemistry. Materials scientists and engineers improve materials for new applications, expand existing materials to reinforce interpretation and estimate ways in which diverse materials can be used along. Materials-related spectacles and strategies like investigatory and analytical techniques, materials degradation, surfaces and interfaces, failure investigation and nondestructive analysis. It is a discipline that supports both the design and application of materials in society.
- Track 2-1Electron backscatter diffraction in Materials Science
- Track 2-2New frontiers in Materials Science by Ionic liquids
- Track 2-3Reticular synthesis and the design of new materials in Nanotechnology
- Track 2-4Constitutive Equations for Elastic-Visco plastic Strain-Hardening Materials
- Track 2-5Crystal Engineering of nonlinear optical materials
- Track 2-6Engineering approach for elastic-plastic fracture analysis in materials
NNanoelectronics state to the use of nanotechnology in electronic components. The term covers a diverse set of devices and materials, with the similar characteristic that they are so small that inter-atomic relations and substantial mechanical properties need to be deliberate extensively. Nanoelectronics is distinct as nanotechnology which agrees the integration of morally electronic devices, electronic chips and circuits. This type of technology mixture can be described as the ‘More than Moore’ field of expansion. The nanoscale proportions of nanoelectronic components for systems of giga-scale intricacy measured on a chip or in a package. The researchers are exploring different way for designing and producing logic circuits by incorporating photosensitive organic particles into tiny molecules of semiconductor material called quantum dots. This improvement of nanoelectronic components are called as ‘Beyond CMOS’ domain of development. The digital system Integrated with Radio-Frequency(RF)/analog circuits.
- Track 3-1Metamaterials in Nanophysics
- Track 3-2Magnetic Materials in Nanodevices
- Track 3-3Emerging Nanodevices and 3-D ICs
- Track 3-4Particle growth and processing in polymer matrix Nanocomposites
- Track 3-5New approaches based on quantum mechanics to model nanoscale transistors
- Track 3-6Carbon Nanotube Spintronics
- Track 3-7Nano electronic Modelling Tool (NEMO)
- Track 3-8Use of Nanowire in Nanoelectronics to build interfaces to cells and tissue
Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology compacts with developing forthcoming technologies for improving personalized resolutions for drug delivery systems. Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology encompass applications of nanoscience to pharmacy as nanomaterials, and as campaigns like imaging, diagnostic, drug delivery and biosensors. The drug delivery system clearly influences the rate of absorption, metabolism, distribution, excretion of the drug or other related chemical substances in the body. In accumulation to this the drug delivery system also allows the drug to bind to its target receptor and influence that receptor’s signaling and movement. Stimulatingly pharmaceutical sciences are using nanoparticles to reduce toxicity and side effects of drugs and up to recently did not recognize that carrier systems themselves may enforce risks to the patient. pharmaceuticals have been associated with different types of dendrimers which are large and complex molecules to fight against cancer. Drug delivery and related pharmaceutical enlarged in the context of nanomedicine should be regarded as science and technology of nanometer scale composite systems, comprising of at least two components, one of which is a pharmaceutically active ingredient.
- Track 4-1Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
- Track 4-2Scope of Nano-based drug delivery system
- Track 4-3Applications of nanoscience to pharmacy as Nanomaterials
- Track 4-4More specific drug targeting and delivery in Nanotechnology
- Track 4-5Biopharmaceutics and Liposomes
- Track 4-6Faster development of new safe medicines in Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
The newly propelled element emphases on the application of computational fluid dynamics in many agri-food handling applications. The unit uses innovative computing methods and commences industry and other external supported research projects in this field. Modeling is a commanding tool for enhancing and improving process regulator over different unit procedures by obtaining an in-depth indulgent of the sophisticated transport occurrences in food system. This comprises strategies for nanoencapulation, nanoemulsions, nanopackaging, nano delivery systems and other innovative applications. Additionally, considering the prospective of nanotechnology, the unit also abides studies on nano-level food processing. Research and development on several characteristics of nanostructured foods, nano food additives, nanocarrier systems, nanocoatings, and development of nanosensors are under development. The essential developments in multi-scale computer recreation techniques for computational modelling is computational materials science have been made in the last decade as inventers and engineers strive to infuse continuum-based models with more-realistic specifics at quantum and atomistic scales.
- Track 5-1Computational Modelling of Photonic Nanomaterials and devices
- Track 5-2Computational Modelling of the Catalytic Cycle of Glutathione Peroxidase Nanomimic
- Track 5-3Computational modelling of the collective stochastic motion of Kinesin Nanomotors
- Track 5-4Computational modelling and optimisation Nanostructures
- Track 5-5Molecular Modelling and simulation of Nanoscale systems
- Track 5-6Foundation of Nanoscale Physics and Modelling
Materials Processing and Manufacturing focuses on manufacturing of materials science and materials processing primarily for engineering and technology . The writing also assists as a beneficial reference on materials science for the practitioner involved in manufacturing. Proficiency in materials science goes well beyond accepting the possessions of materials and how those properties can be functioned. Materials scientists must also be proficient at emerging cost-effective methods to amalgamate process and fabricate radical materials that can meet the hassles of a quickly varying commercial marketplace. Scientists in Ohio State’s Department of Materials Science and Engineering are dedicated to this assignment through a wide range of programs. Some of them are Semiconductor process modeling, Phase transformation, Fabrication and testing of advanced micro composite materials, High-temperature intermetallic materials, Modeling of the chemical vapor deposition process.s.
- Track 6-1Nano structural evolution in Material Processing
- Track 6-2Laser based Nano manufacturing
- Track 6-3Biomaterials and Bioengineering
- Track 6-4Micro-electro-mechanical systems(MEMS)
- Track 6-5Procession of Nanorobotic system
- Track 6-6Mechanical properties based on Nanostructures
- Track 6-7Testing of advance Nanocomposite materials
Nanotheranostics is the incorporation of diagnostic and therapeutic purpose in single association consuming the welfares of nanotechnology, is enormously attractive for personalized drugs and Precision Medicine (PM). Nanotheranostics is an expanding field in latest years, which makes usage of “nanotechnology” for diagnostics and therapies of various diseases. The latest advancement in the field of nanotechnology has aided a novel generation of various forms of nanomaterials composed of either polymer or inorganic based nanoparticles to be valuable for nanotheranostics applications. Nanotechnology clamps abundant potential to be explored as a multifunctional platform for extensive series of engineering and biological applications such as molecular beams for disease diagnosis, therapeutic agents for curing of diseases and a vehicle for delivering imaging and therapeutic agents for theranostic applications in living animals and cells. The initiation of nanotheranostics is anticipated to value the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries in the next 5-10 years. Some of the significant features of the nanotechnology towards medicine are reliable detection, price reduction and diagnostics of diseases at an initial stage for optimum treatment.
- Track 7-1Multidisciplinary nature of Nanotheronostics
- Track 7-2Reflecting fields of Nanobiosensors
- Track 7-3Current advances in polymer-based Nanotheranostics
- Track 7-4Clinical studies of drugs, Nanomedicines and gene delivery
- Track 7-5Targeted Nanotheronostics for personalized medicine
- Track 7-6Linear and nonlinear optical Nanomaterials for cancer theranostics
Computational Materials Science aims to augment the communication between tentative materials investigation and computational effort on both surviving and fresh progressive materials and their applications. It circulates articles of interest to physicists, chemists and materials researchers and engineers and to other scientists convoluted by means of computational modelling and materials phenomena. Computational methods already play a main part in several materials analyses and will individually become extra persistent as computer control progresses in the decades ahead. The development and application of methods are engaged to compute the atomic and electronic structure of materials. Computational Materials Science also leveraging novel enlargements in statistics and machine knowledge to understand composite simulations and accelerate the scheme of materials. Finite Element Method (FEM) is the highest useful computational method for materials associated design at structural level. Current presentations include materials for electronic applications, nano-electromechanics and energy. Computational materials science includes computational equipments for resolving materials related problems.
- Track 8-1Materials with Controlled Nano structural architecture
- Track 8-2Computational studies of Nanoscale materials
- Track 8-3Nano computation of mechanical properties in Nanobiomembrane
- Track 8-4Nano biomaterials & Nano mechanics
- Track 8-5Methods for the development of Computational Materials
Neuroengineering is the study and mechanism of the nervous system to augment and renovate. Neuroengineering research efforts individual laboratories the Rice Center for Neuroengineering (RCNE). RCNE is uniquely positioned as a leader in neuroengineering. The mission of the RCNE is to interrelate engineering principals to neuroscience in a system that improves both the science and technology associated to neural systems. Neuroengineering is the analysis and control of the nervous system in edict to develop and renovate neuronal purpose. It progresses technologies to comprehend, repair, enhance, replace or treat the diseases of the nervous system. It also design, paradigm and study devices that interface with living neural tissue. Neuroengineering also examines the diverse nanodevices used to activate certain progressions for tissue expansion and suggest the view on the principal challenges and visions of smearing nanotechnology in tissue engineering. Neurobiology Statistics theory and signal processing are some of the techniques for neuroengineering.
- Track 9-1Nanoparticle-based drug delivery in Neuro Engineering
- Track 9-2Biological and polymeric materials in Nanotechnology
- Track 9-3High resolution neuro transmitter based neuro stimulation
- Track 9-4Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Track 9-5Biosignals and Biomedical imaging in Neuro Engineering
- Track 9-6Polymer scaffolds for engineered tissue in Nanotechnology
Graphene is an allotrope form of carbon comprising of a one layer of carbon atoms set in a hexagonal lattice. Graphene is the simple structural element of several different allotropes of carbon, such as graphite, carbon nanotubes, charcoal and fullerenes. Graphene and its band structure & Dirac cones, influence of a grid on doping. Graphene is a versatile platform for nanotheranostics and tissue engineering. It can be deliberated as an indeterminately huge aromatic molecule. Graphene is the toughest material ever verified which conducts heat and electricity proficiently and is nearly transparent. Graphene demonstrates a large and nonlinear diamagnetism, which is more than that of graphite, and can be ascended by neodymium magnets. Spintronics also plays a part in innovative technologies that advent quantum behavior for computing. Graphene spintronics is additionally a kind of science to technology.
- Track 10-1Mechanical properties of Graphene
- Track 10-2Graphene Nano in energy and storage
- Track 10-3Chemistry and Biology studies of Graphene
- Track 10-4Advances in Graphene physics
- Track 10-5Carbon Nano chips and nanostructures
- Track 10-6Synthesis of Shape-Controllable 3D-Graphene in Nanotechnology
- Track 10-7Graphene and 2D materials based Nanocomposites
- Track 10-8Emerging trends in the field of Graphene Nano
- Track 10-9Graphene based Nanocomposites
- Track 10-10Graphene and Biomaterials for health care
Nanobiotix is a nanomedicine company dedicated for the development of novel treatments and new therapeutics evolving based on the combined applications of nanotechnology and biotechnology for the local treatment of cancer. Nanobiotix researches and progresses biopharmaceutical medicine. Nanobiotix offers oncology nanomedicine treatments to control and treat cancer tumors. Bionanotechnology plays a critical role in both tissue engineering and drug delivery. Nanobiotix has improved a fresh class of therapeutics basing on nanoparticles and nanoxray therapeutics. They comprise of inert nanoparticles designed to enter in the tumor cells. They are injected straight through syringe into tumors, after stimulation by the standard dose of radiation, they relieve free radicals which destroys cancer cells. The lead product of the nanobiotix is NBTXR3 which is a radiosensitizer composed of hafnium oxide nanoparticles.
- Track 11-1Nanosponges as drug delivery in cancer
- Track 11-2Hafnium Oxide Nanoparticles(NBTXR3)
- Track 11-3Polymer capsules as Nanoreactors for therapeutic applications
- Track 11-4Study of NBTXR3 activated by radiation therapy
- Track 11-5Nano X-ray technologies
- Track 11-6NBTXR3 crystalline Nanoparticles
Nanomaterials used in several applications like in biomedical applications, diagnosis, including clinical applications and tissue engineering. Biomedical nanomaterials are used for therapy applications. For example, polymer micelles, dendrimers, polymer-drug conjugates including antibody-drug conjugates are deliberated with respect to their cancer drug delivery properties. Dendrimers are impartial single class of nano-sized materials that are explored to progress new life-saving technologies. Biomedical nanomaterials are also used for imaging, diagnosis and sensors as well as for tissue engineering. After the exhibition of an overview of biomedical nanomaterials, comprising their classification and applications. Nanomaterials are capable to penetrate nanoscale pores of materials, possess extended movement, pass in cells and have amplified surface area per volume permitting for better drug loading. For these causes, nanomaterials are discovery various uses in medicine including fighting cancer, endorsing tissue rejuvenation, reversing aging, limiting inflammation or scar tissue growth, preventing infection and many others.
- Track 12-1Biomaterials and Biomimetics
- Track 12-2Nanostructured materials for biological sensing
- Track 12-3Dendrimers and polymer-drug conjugates in Nanomaterials
- Track 12-4Biochemistry and molecular biology
- Track 12-5Nanobiomechanics
- Track 12-6Technologies in manufacture of Nanomaterials
- Track 12-7Biomedical optics and Biocompatibility
The learning of nanoscale insights accompanied with geological systems is Nanogeoscience. Predominantly, this is interviewed by considering environmental nanoparticles size from 1 to 100 nanometers. The NanoGeoSciences team, works closely with X-ray physical sciences in the Nano-Science Center. Nanoscience is alarmed with inspecting material properties that alter as physical measurement approach the atomic scale and quantum properties become essential. The physical and chemical possessions of the Earth and several other terrestrial planets are subjected on the atomic to nanoscale structure of their constituent rocks, minerals and fluids. Nanogeoscience encompasses the incorporation of microscopy, spectroscopy, and theoretical modeling comprised with experimental and fieldwork learning on the bulk manner connected with nanoscale mechanisms. Electron microscopy and allied spectroscopy approaches have been key techniques in this field for decades.
- Track 13-1Nanogeo science transport phenomenon at Nanoscale
- Track 13-2Characterisation and development of Nanoscale particles
- Track 13-3Nanobioorganic chemistry
- Track 13-4Biomineralization
- Track 13-5Methods for immobilising Nano toxic compounds
In future space missions, Nanotechnology will play an important role. Nanosensors, intensely upgraded great performance materials or extremely proficient propulsions systems, examples are space elevator, protecting satellites from energy weapons, propulsion systems, radiating shielding, anti-satellite weapon counter measure, space instrumentation. The abundant choice for elevator’s cable are carbon nanotubes, consequently nanotechnology is capable to produce carbon-based material that is light in weight yet tough sufficient to resist the forces it would face in space. Nanotechnology could clench the substantial in building space flight more practical. Progressions in nanomaterials make lightweight solar sails and a cable for the space elevator probable. By significantly dropping the quantity of rocket fuel required, these advances could inferior the cost of reaching orbit and roving in space. Furthermore, new materials joined with nanosensors and nanorobots could improve the enactment of spaceships, spacesuits and the equipment used to discover planets and moons, making nanotechnology an imperative part of the ‘final frontier’. A space elevator would create all varieties of revolutionary energies conceivable by dramatically decreasing the cost of transporting things into orbit.
- Track 14-1Nanosensors and Nanospace suits
- Track 14-2NASA centre for space Nanotechnology
- Track 14-3Nanorobots and light weight spacecraft
- Track 14-4Carbon Nanotubes & Nano Lubricants
- Track 14-5Development of spaceflight in Nanotechnology
Nanophotonics or nano-optics is the study of the manners of light on the nanometer scale and of the communication of nanometer-scale substances with light. It is a division of optics, electrical engineering, optical engineering and nanotechnology. It repeatedly comprises metallic components, which can conveyance and emphasis light through surface plasmon polaritons. Nanophotonics is the novel evolving hypothesis where light cooperates with nano-scaled structures and fetches onward the secretive world to research. The amalgamation of Photonics and Nanotechnology giving delivery to “Nanophotonics” salutates and welfares each other in rapports of innovative functions, materials, fabrication processes and applications. The study of light at the nanometer-scale is nanophotonics and plasmonics. Light can individually be engrossed to advert unevenly half its wavelength in size which is a few hundred nanometers for visible light. This boundary can be exceeded by pairing light to electrons at the surface of a metal and generating surface plasmons.
- Track 15-1Plasmonic and Metamaterials
- Track 15-2Nano corals slit diffractor in Nanophotonic
- Track 15-3Nanotechnology in physics
- Track 15-4Nano scanning probe and microscopy
- Track 15-5Electron laser Nanoparticles in Nanophotonic
- Track 15-6Nanomagnetism and optomechanics
Molecular nanotechnology(MNT) encompasses a wide range of applications in the field of chemistry, medicine, electronics and research. It has the capability of retrieving the ability of a material to respond other materials differently for example Nano sensors are one of the biggest inventions of molecular nanotechnology, these sensors have the ability in them to respond the toxic and live saving drugs differently. Smart materials and tools, replicating robots, medical Nano robots all these devices have molecular arrangement in them. Molecular Nanotechnology has great impact to the different sectors of work. Its major benefit is its additional atomic machineries and devices which are more supportive. The perception of mechanosynthesis is the consequence of molecular nanotechnology, which is of great importance in the segments of electronics.
- Track 16-1Development of fiber-optic glasses in Molecular Nanotechnology
- Track 16-2Electrochemistry in micro and Nanofluids
- Track 16-3Nanomolecular Engineering
- Track 16-4In-situ growth of Nanoparticles in Molecular Nanotechnology
- Track 16-5Nanotechnology in chemistry
- Track 16-6Hybrid carbon based nanomaterials for electrochemical detection of biomolecules
Nanofabrication is the design and production of campaigns with proportions restrained in nanometers. One nanometer is equal to 10 -9 meters or a millionth part of a millimeter. Nanofabrication is of interest to computer engineers because it unlocks the access to super-high-density microprocessor s and memory chips. It has been recommended that every data bit can be kept in a solitary atom. Resonating this forward, single atom potency straight be competent to signify a byte or word of data. Nanofabrication has also gathered the responsiveness of the scientists, medical industry, the military and the aerospace industry. Nanofabrication contracts with the goods of atoms in a material and concluding ways to protect or save space, time and money in associate with large devices. Nanofabrication issues multidisciplinary and integrative systems from scientists in the wide range of micro to nano structuring and device fabrication. Micro and nanofabrication techniques also have modernized the pharmaceutical and medical fields.
- Track 17-1Advanced Nanoscale Fabrication
- Track 17-2Nanofabrication in optoelectronics, Nanobiofluids
- Track 17-3Nano-structured ceramics in electrochemical devices such as sensors and fuel cells
- Track 17-4Fabrication of advanced Nanocomposite materials
- Track 17-5Biosensors using suspended silicon Nanostructures
- Track 17-6Biomimetic Nanofibers for stem cell culture and tissue regeneration
The study of the toxicity of nanomaterials, for quantum size effects and enormous surface area to volume division is called Nanotoxicology. When related to the nanomaterials superior counterparts, they have unmatched properties. Nanotoxicology is a segment of bionanoscience which contracts with the learning and presentation of toxicity of nanomaterials. Nanomaterials, even once made of inert elements like gold, converts extremely energetic at nanometer proportions. Nanotoxicological studies are anticipated to regulate whether and to what level these possessions might pose a risk to the environment and to human beings. Nanotoxicology is considered as the assessment of the toxicological belongings of nanoparticles (NPs) by the intent of influential whether they can pose an ecological or communal hazard. Nanotechnology has innovative exponential over the former decade, with nanoscale materials being oppressed in numerous applications and in various disciplines including industry, science, pharmacy, medicine, electronics and communication products.
- Track 18-1Toxicological assessment of manufactured Nanoparticles
- Track 18-2Effects of Nanotoxicology in Nanomaterials
- Track 18-3Impacts of Nanoparticle design in Nanotoxicology
- Track 18-4Different types of Nanotoxicology
- Track 18-5Reduction in toxicity while maintaining therapeutic effects
Nanolithography is predominantly used in several segments of technology from electronic to biomedical. Nanolithography is a division of nanotechnology and the term is processed for imprinting, writing or etching patterns in a microscopic level to produce incredibly small structures. This progression is characteristically used for generating smaller and faster electronic devices such as micro/nano chips and processors. Nanolithography is an extensive term used to define numerous processes for making nano scale designs on diverse media, the best common of which is the semiconductor material that is silicon. Field effect transistors(FET), Quantum dots, gratings, zone plates, nanowires, Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems(MEMS), Nano Electro Mechanical Systems(NEMS) or semiconductor integrated circuits and photomasks are some of the multigate devices which are included in the applications of nanolithography.
- Track 19-1Nanopatterning and Nanotopography
- Track 19-2Micro and Nanoimprint solutions
- Track 19-3Nano-electro-mechanical systems(NEMS)
- Track 19-4Laser Nanolithograpy
- Track 19-5Nanowires, Nanorods & Nanofibers
Nano-forensics is an entirely novel part of the forensic science accompanied with the enlargement of nanosensors, nanotechnical methods for real-time crime scene investigation and terrorist activity inquiries, detecting the presence of explosive gases, biological mediators and filtrates. Forensic Science is an expansive field of subspecialties which use different techniques amended from the natural sciences to acquire criminal or further legitimate evidence. Nanotechnology is beginning to have an influence on the holding of evidence at crime scenes, its examination in the laboratory and its presentation in the court of law. Application of nanotechnology is possible to augment the capability to toxic materials, forensic evidence in tissue, materials and soil. Nano-analysis is generally used in the detection of crimes in nanotechnology which comprises some of the techniques like Scanning Electron Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscopy, Atomic Force Microscopy, Dynamic Light Scattering and Raman Microscopy. These techniques assist forensic scientists in two different ways, one is by making it conceivable to analyze nano-scaled trials and the other by making use of the exact effects of nanomaterial to recognize and assemble evidence, which would not have been possible by earlier techniques. Some of the novel approaches that ease the way for forensic scientists are DNA extraction from palm-prints, gun residues, fingerprints, explosives and heavy metals which provide conclusive evidence.
- Track 20-1Nanotechnology and Forensic Science
- Track 20-2Nanobiomechnanical systems
- Track 20-3Forensic explosive detection in Nanotechnology
- Track 20-4Toxicological analysis in Forensic Nanotechnology
- Track 20-5Nanotechnology in Forensic geosciences
- Track 20-6Fingerprint visualization in Forensic Nanotechnology
- Track 20-7Gunshot residue analysis using Nanotechnology
Quantum dots are minor particles or nanocrystals of a semiconducting substances with diameter ranging from 2-10 nanometers. The foremost mechanisms of interaction between quantum dots (QDs) of various types and organic molecules within the framework of the use of photo-physical properties of colloidal semiconductor nanoparticles for recognizing organic and biochemical compounds. The most seeming result of this is fluorescence, in which the nanocrystals can produce different colors determined by the size of the particles. The distinct, quantized energy levels of quantum dots connect them meticulously to particles than bulk materials and have resulted in quantum dots being named 'artificial atoms'. quantum dots can form any color of light from the equal materials merely by changing the dot size. Furthermore, because of the high level of control probable over the size of the nanocrystals formed, quantum dots can be altered during manufacturing to emit any color of light.
- Track 21-1Quantum dot photodetectors
- Track 21-2Quantum dots in development of Nanomedicine
- Track 21-3Light-Emitting Quantum Dots with Tunable and Equalized Fluorescence Brightness
- Track 21-4Chemical bath deposition of CdS quantum dots onto mesoscopic TiO2 films
- Track 21-5Quantum dots in Graphene
- Track 21-6Magnetic Quantum dots in spintronic semiconductor devices
Nanospectroscopy basically refers to accomplishing spectroscopy with nanometer spatial tenacity with the occurrence of the nanotechnology perspective, studying spectacles at nanometer scales has turn out to be an important field of research. Spectroscopy studies the collaboration of electromagnetic radiation with matter, and to read the phenomena at nanometer sizes, it should be restrained to the nanometer scale. Nanospectroscopy is dedicated to inventive and thorough works on fresh techniques or methods to accomplish spectroscopy with a nanometric spatial determination and to the exploration and discovery of new portents at the nanometer scale near the border between physics, chemistry and biology. Nanospectroscopy furthermore bids both theoretical and experimental innovative improvements in the quickly escalating field of nanosciences. The study of nanostructured materials necessitates logical techniques that association X-ray spectroscopy with electron microscopy. The nanospectroscopy beam line at Electra activates a state of the art Spectroscopic Photoemission and low energy electron microscope(SPLEEM). This powerful mechanism offers a comprehensive range of matching methods given that structural, chemical and magnetic sensitivity.
- Track 22-1Nanoimaging in Nanospectroscopy
- Track 22-2Nanomaterial structure in spectroscopy
- Track 22-3Infrared vibrational Nanospectroscopy by self-referenced interferometry
- Track 22-4Cryo-tomography and Nanospectroscopy with the new BESSY TXM
- Track 22-5Magnetic Nanoparticles in spectroscopy
Nanotechnology and nanomaterials have a crucial part in all aspects of the energy and environment areas, allowing maintainable results for refurbishable energy and environmental challenges. Several products have been marketablly established and additional are approaching onto the market. Nanotechnology is exultantly used in various applications to progress the environment and to create more competent and cost-effective energy, as causing small amount of pollution during the production of materials, manufacturing solar cells that produce electricity at a reasonable cost, cleaning up organic composites contaminating groundwater, clearing volatile organic compounds(VOCs) from air and so forth. Nanotechnology will also contribute to other different areas of ecological such as biodegrabable and environmentally friendly biopackaging, biocomposites and bio-based coverings and smears with the possessions of non-bio based goods.
- Track 23-1Health and Environmental Impact of Nanotechnology
- Track 23-2Insight into the Environmental Fate of Mineral Particles in the Nano-size Regime
- Track 23-3Nanomaterials for energy storage and conversion
- Track 23-4Green nanotechnology
- Track 23-5Nanomaterials for solar cells, fuel cells, batteries
- Track 23-6Nanoscale energy technology and Nanosensors